Nalanda Special focuses on additional courses, As you are well aware that Nalanda is focusing on all round development of each student, In addition to the existing subjects in two years D.Ed, Nalanda Management is introducing Communicative English as special subject in First and Second year. Students will be exposed to build their confidence levels to become a good teachers for the coming generations
Communication English lessons helps to develop the skills to speak confidently in any situation. To develop your all-round English skills and focus on improving spoken English,combine Communication Skills elective lessons with a General English course.
- Become confident speaking English in meetings, in class and socially
- Feel comfortable debating your point of view in English
- Learn how to give persuasive speeches and oral presentations
- Improve your pronunciation
- Develop effective listening skills
- Learn how to communicate with people from differing cultural backgrounds
District Selection Committee known as DSC is an entrance examination by the state governments in India for recruitment of teachers. The AP government takes 20% marks from Teachers Eligibility Test or TET. The government comes out with the notification for the vacant seats every year.and the state government gives 80% weight to DSC and 20% to TET.
All the students will be trained to face the DSC entrance exam after completion their D.Ed course .